Monday, October 15, 2012

WCMD and Unity #7 coloring

Hello and good afternoon! I'm back with the last two Unity challenges for WCMD. This one is the coloring challenge:


and the inside:


Funny thing about this card. After finishing it, I then read the last challenge. Turns out I used almost all the colors for the next challenge on this card! DOH!  No worries though, I made another card for that challenge.  I colored the dress all one color and the feathers in three other colors. After coloring the image, I came to the conclusion that I didn't like how the waist looked - too much of the same color. So, I got out the glitter pen and went over the waist and bottom hem. MUCH better! Nothing wrong with a little sparkle! LOL!

One more post to go. Then perhaps I'll get back to the housework. (Stranger things have happened!) Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill (tan); Recollections (white)
DP: MME Stella and Rose - Mabel
Unity Stamps: May 2012 KOTM (dress form); March 2012 KOTM (sentiments)
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black; Clear Snap - Chestnut Roan
Ribbon: May Arts
Decorative Scissors: Provo Craft
Corner rounder: Fiskars
MyStik and 3D foam squares - SA by 3L
DecoArt glitter paint writer

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love that fancy dress and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! I love the fun image and love the matching sentiment. Fabulous coloring, too. I agree that a little bit of sparkle never hurts anything! Fabulous framework on here, also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.