Monday, October 8, 2012

WCMD and Unity #1

Hello all and happy Monday! (?) So did you get to make any cards Saturday for World Card Making Day? I was able to get a couple made. I'm participating in the Unity Stamps challenges. There are 8, plus a couple extra bonus challenges too. You can read all about it starting here. Fabulous prizes up for grabs, ladies and gents. Hope you get to play along too! On that note, here is my first card:


and the inside:


The first challenge is to make a shaped card. Holy moly! A shoe card! LOL! I'll be posting more cards as I get them done. The housework can wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Canson
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. sentiment from If The Shoe Fits set; flower from Cuckoo Clocks set
Ink: Tsukineko tuxedo black
Markers: Marvy Uchida
Shoe template: Paper Smooches


3 comments:

  1. Wow, very cute shape and I love the stamped flowers on it. I don't wear heels but if I did, this would totally be my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaped cards are so, so fun! This is uh-dorable, Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.