Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Soup to Nuts

Hey there! It's a rainy day out here in B-more so I thought it was perfect weather to make a card. (Seriously, EVERY kind of weather is a great excuse to make a card!) I was checking out the Moxie Fab World blog and for some unknown reason, never saw the post for the current Tuesday Trigger. As soon as I saw the inspiration pic, I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do! Check it out:


and the inside:


Here is the inspiration picture:


Woo Hoo! Fun with type! I swear Cath finds the most coolest pics to use for challenges, and I so need to play along more often! When I first saw this, I couldn't get "ransom note" out of my head. Since it's all about Halloween here at my house, I made a funny (I think ☺) Halloween card, a la ransom note. Plus I used a bunch of alpha stickers that I've had forever - Bonus!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you get to play along with this fabbo challenge!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill Basics (Grey); DCWV (Beige); Recollections (Black)
Alpha stickers: Making Memories; K&Co.; Colorbok; Sticko; Creative Imaginations
MyStik: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Other: Distressing tool (Tim Holtz/Tonic); Glimmer Mist - Graphite

9 comments:

  1. So perfect, I ggiggled as I read. Lovely take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your take on the Trigger - not too long ago I was talking to my kids about ransom notes written like this & they had no idea what I was taking about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration!! I love this-totally can see myself making this ransom note. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea from the trigger. Looks fab. Must have taken a long time the get the distribution of letter s right. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I couldn't get 'ransom' out of my head either! Love that you got to use up some stickers, too - one of those things we all end up hoarding. I swear I have sheets where nothing's left but an N, and X, and random numbers, but I CAN'T THROW IT AWAY. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny, YES! And brilliant, too! OMGosh, I just loooooove your ransom note Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Christine1 Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ransom note take (used to do this to make captions for photos in my photo albums, way back when...) paired with the "threat"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.