Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gobble till you wobble!

Happy Sunday! Been a quiet but gloomy day here in B-more. Just waiting for Sandy to hit tomorrow. Happy  Happy Joy Joy...not!

Anywhoooo, here is a card I made for Mojo Monday #264. Nothing like waiting until almost the last minute to post! (It's due in 2 hours from now! ☺)


And the inside:


Here is the sketch:


I adore this turkey stamp! This is from the stamp set I won from The Alley Way Stamps, called It's Fall About You. He is just too stinkin' cute! I'm now done with my Halloween cards and am now starting my Thanksgiving Day cards. (and soon I'll be on to the Christmas cards!)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great rest of the day!

Chris ☺

Supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill (brown); The Paper Co. (white, green)
DP: Recollections - Simply Autumn
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps (turkey), Paper Smooches (sentiment)
Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
Markers: Marvy Uchida
Embossing Powder: Inkadinkado
Adhesive: SA by 3L - MyStik; American Crafts - Foam Dots
Other: Grand Calibur; Sm. & Lg. Std. Circles Nesties; cord; Leaf brad from OTC; Fiskars punch

6 comments:

  1. Hey Chris~
    Congrats - we featured you on The Alley Way Stamps blog today!!! Love your fun card!!!

    http://thealleywaystamps.blogspot.com/2012/10/creation-blvd-showcase_28.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for featuring me on the Alley Way Stamps blog! That made my day!

      Delete
  2. Oh now that's one cute Thanksgiving card! I like that you've used colors one normally wouldn't think of with Thanksgiving, gives it some pep like that. Good luck with the storm. We're having some weird weather over here in France too. Snow in Corsica...in October...go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd ever call a turkey cute...but he IS! Great card, Chris! Love the papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest! I love how you colored the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, and such a great take on that fun sketch! Love the puny sentiment and love that adorable turkey! The little leaf is a fabulous finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.