Friday, August 3, 2012

Be Well

Hey all. Here's my second post today. This is for the Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge.

This is my take on the picture:


The inside:

Here's the inspiration picture:

I used three stamp sets for this card: Daisies and Paisleys; Space Cadet, and Graffiti. The flower, leaf and 'Be well' are from Daisies and Paisleys. I masked part of a sentiment from Space Cadet (get better) and used the alphas from Graffiti for 'soon'. Card stock is from Bazzill (brown) and Recollections (Kraft). I smudged some inks from Clear Snap on the front panel and inked around the edges in blue and brown. I also spritzed some glimmer mist on it. The DP are scraps from DCWV (I think). The teal ribbon is from Simplicity and the baker's twine from MME. The rhinestone is from my stash. It's a fun and simple card but it turned out better than I thought it would.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Chris ☺

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Chris! I love how you were inspired to do your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE that you decorated the inside of the card--I always forget:) BEAUTIFUL ribbons and card design! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.