Sunday, July 15, 2012

Get Well

Hi all. I was enjoying sitting on the deck reading 50 Shades Darker but it started to rain. Not complaining: we need the rain...and I needed to take a break from Mr. Grey. (LOL!)

This is a card I made for Mojo Monday #249.



Here is the sketch:


I've been trying to incorporate more stickers and bling from my stash on my cards, and this sketch helped. I used dp from MME (Lost & Found - Union Square). The stamp sentiment on the front is from Hero Arts and on the inside from Unity. The flower sticker is K&Co. The bling is from Recollections; black dots by Colorbok. Card stock is Bazzill and Core'dinations.

I made this for my Aunt who just had hip surgery last week, but is doing quite well. ♥

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great evening!

Chris ☺

1 comment:

  1. Way to work that skewed panel!! Love the papers you used and the pearl flourishes are perfect! Great Mojo card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.