Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Favorite Things MFTWSC62

I'm on a roll tonight. This is my second post this evening! I've been up in my happy place (a.k.a. my craft room) playing with paper, stamps and ink again! This is a card I made for the MFTWSC62 challenge.



and the sketch:


I had a blast making this card! All the stamps are from Paper Smooches. For the three small panels, I stamped a flower in 6 different colors, 3 green and 3 yellow, using Marvy Uchida markers. I stamped and colored the bee yellow cut him out and adhered him with a foam square. I then used my paper piercer to make a flight path for him across the three panels. All the patterned paper is from DCWV except the dark grey strip which is from Echo Park. I distressed all the edges and drew some stitching on a couple of the panels. The sentiment I masked a few times to get it all on one line and to put some space between the e and n in 'been'.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope that you have a great rest of the evening!

Chris ☺

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how very pretty! Love the spring feel to it. The bee is so sweet and I love the paper-pieces bee-line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute and love the motion of the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so adorable! I am loving your color combos here, and so love the little bee, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hello adorable card!!! I love all the flowers and the busy little bee. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards!!! that bee is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Chris! I love the bee trail across the panels and on to the inside of the card. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.