Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #152

Good day all! I've been outside the last couple of days due to GAW-JUS weather! mid 60's in B-more! Love it! I've been playing outside with our fur-baby, Colby, so I haven't been cranking out cards. I can't help it, I love warm weather! I was able to sneak up to my "happy place" and create this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #152.



Here is the sketch:


I wanted to use my KOM stamps from Paper Smooches, so I created a Easter card using them. Love Paper Smooches stamps, they are so adorable! The egg stamp is actually two: the egg shape and the doodle designs. Love the versatility of these stamps! (to doodle or not to doodle, that is the question. LOL!)  I made this card kinda girly, with all the pink, and the pleated ribbon. (sigh!) I love how this turned out!

Here's my list of supplies:
Card stock: Bazzill (white); DCWV (green)
Patterned paper: Basic Grey (pink floral); eggs: American Crafts (purple); Carolyn Holt (pink); Penny Black (yellow floral)
Ribbon: Cloud 9 Design (blue ruffles); Maya Road (yellow)
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Tsukineko
Markers: Marvy Uchida
Adhesives: Tombow; SA by 3L; Glue Dots; Therm-o-web

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great rest of the day!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.