Saturday, October 3, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #44 - B is for BOOBS!

(Look at Edna's Ta-Ta's! Who Knew!!!)



That's right crafty peeps, this fortnight at the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS. we are celebrating National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so of course we had to do a challenge that focuses on boobs! I actually had no clue what to make until the other day, and only after stalking Pinterest for ideas. (Pinterest saves the day, yet again!) I found this template and wound up having a lot of fun putting my card together. Ok. Enough blathering. On to my card:


Here's the inside:

I did give my card some implants, as I thought the bra should be filled out more. *snicker* The lace started out white, but after I swirled it in a Dixie cup that had some drops of black re-inker added in, wah-la: black lace! I even found a bag of those tiny roses, hidden in a long neglected shoe-box-o-embellies! The inside sentiment, while not snarky, is a bit punny. And that's just fine by me. ☺

So, ready to make a boob themed card or project? Do you even need a reason to?! Just make sure you link up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, because you know we want to see it! Please be sure to stop by the blogs of my Sistahs in Snark, and our newest Guest Designer, Emily Leiphart, and leave them some love! Thanks for stopping by, now go get your craft on!




I'd like to enter this at the Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day challenge

Supplies:
CS: Darice
Ink: Ranger DI - Brushed Corduroy; Staz On - Jet Black re-inker
Accessories: GC; Darice - Damask Background EF; SB - Lg Std Circle Nesties; May Arts lace; Offray ribbon; flower from my stash; sentiment is computer generated
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Recollections - red tape; Glue Dots; Scotch - Scrapbooker's glue


10 comments:

  1. Fun card, Chris - so beautifully made, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, Chris! Looks amazing, and such a perfect interpretation of the challenge. Love the "implants" and love the embossing and dyed lace. The tiny rose is just the perfect touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most awesome bra card I have ever seen I love the implants, the lace, the pretty bra....just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bra card, you have out done yourself, love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Breast like real :-)
    Great idea for the card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe a good pun is just snark's kid sister, don't you? This is the most awesome shaped card. :) The embossing on the cups, the the lace and rose... absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boobies! Bigger is always better? (No wait, I'm learning bigger ones fall down to yer navel faster...) I so love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fabulous card, the boobs and lace look great!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.