Thursday, September 10, 2026

Surprise Party Guest at Seize the Birthday #334!

 Hello and welcome!
I'm thrilled to be a Surprise Party Guest


For this challenge, we'd like to see you use
a sentiment strip(s) on your birthday projects!


Of course, if you are not a toppings kind of person,
you can just stick with Anything Goes!
Just make sure it's birthday themed.

Here's my take on the challenge:


It's true. Calories never count on your birthday!
I've combined products from a handful of companies
and created this fun card. The sentiments were stamped
in versamark ink onto black cardstock, white heat embossed,
and die cut with mini strip dies.


Now I want a cupcake!


Thank you, Jenny, for choosing my card for the Pun-y/Funny
challenge and for the opportunity to Guest Design
with the crew at Seize the Birthday!

I hope that you have a great day!




Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Mini Messages: Birthday & dies
Ink: Versamark
DP: Doodlebug Designs - Party Time
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah
Accessories: STAMPlorations - Perfect Pairs: Party & Wishes Ephemera Cuts; MFT - stitched scalloped rectangle die; Sunny Studio - stitched oval dies; Stampendous - white embossing powder; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner & foam squares








2 comments:

  1. What a pretty cupcake!! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, what a yummy looking cupcake and I especially like the sentiment. Lovely card. Welcome, as one of our Surprise Party Guests.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.