Wednesday, November 16, 2022

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS - #222 - J is for Juvenile

 

Hello and welcome snarky peeps!
It's time for the new challenge at the
This fortnight's challenge is J for Juvenile.
I found the perfect stamp that I'm sure many of us
 sang at Halloween when we were kids. LOL!




Here's the finished inside of my card:


I hope that you find some time to join my Sisters and I, and our
newly crowned Queen, Tristan, for our J for Juvenile challenge

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous - Tricky Words
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Photo Play - Gnome for the holidays Halloween; DCWV - black glitter
CS: Taylored Expressions
Accessories: GC; Taylored Expressions - Tangled Webs EF; brayer; CR3 Spectrum Noir marker; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner





3 comments:

  1. Trick or Treat gnomies!!!!!
    My favourite!!
    Love the colour combos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card looks like we belong to the late club , better late than not done. Great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if kids still say this? Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.