Saturday, June 11, 2022

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #212 - T is for Tags


 Welcome snarky peeps and happy Saturday to you!
It's time for the new challenge at the 
to start, and this fortnight it's T for TAGS!
Here's my take on it:


Looking for a person image to use, I rediscovered this stamp set from
Totally Stampalicious, back when Bugaboo stamps were made in
rubber and not digital form. I used a STAMPlorations luggage tag, and the
sentiment is from my Hot Mess stamp set.


I hope that you'll join us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers in our
tag challenge! We'd love to see what you come up with. Need more ideas?
Simply visit the blogs of my Sistahs and leave some love while there!
Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Hot Mess; Totally Stampalicious/Bugaboo - Scarlette I'm So Excited
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
DP: Doodlebug Design - Hey Cupcake
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; CUTplorations - luggage tag nesting dies; Avery Elle - Double Pierced Rectangle dies; Inkadinkadoo - black EP; heat gun; MISTI; mystery ribbon from my stash; Fray Check
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Glue Dots


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Bugaboo was called something else before digis, now sadly they are no more. Love your luggage tag shape and looks perfect to add to a card, good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Fab image and I love the luggage tag!
    And - of course - my fave set of sentiments by my fave stamp designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose your image well. She's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.