Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Christmas in...June?

 Hey all, I'm back with my second post today.
I'll make this quick since one of the challenges I want to
join in on is about to end. ;)
Here's a guy card using a new to me technique:


Here's the inside:

The technique is called Triple Time Stamping. First time I've tried this,
and I plan to make more cards using it. I've followed the tutorial 
from this video, just making slight adjustments to the layer dimensions to 
fit my card. I also made it much easier by using one big stamp. Another
bonus was that I already had the sentiment strip embossed and
ready to use. Yay me! 



Got to go enter this now before time's up.
Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!



I'm entering this card at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Impression Obsession - Winter Scene 2; Taylored Expression - Simple Strips Christmas; Sunny Studio - Petite Poinsettias
Ink: Memento - Northern Pine; Versamark
CS: Thunderbolt; Neenah; Cardstock Warehouse
Accessories: MISTI; Stampendous - Champagne EP; heat gun; GC; TE- simple strips die
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, 3D & thin 3D foam squares; Scor Tape






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You used the thechnique very nicely!Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful triple time stamping! The black and white on kraft looks really great!!! Thank you very much for playing along with us at 52 CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.