Saturday, May 28, 2022

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #211 - W is for Wicked

 


Hello and welcome back, snarky peeps!
It's time again for the new challenge at the
This fortnight, we want to see your WICKED projects!
Here's what I made:


...and the inside:


This is a digital image I printed out well over a year ago,
and I've only now colored her up. All the snark is on
the inside, which I printed out on my computer.


As much as I love how she came out, in hindsight, I wish I would
have stenciled some clouds in the background. Next time
I color her, I'll do that. Found some ancient but cute bat stickers 
to add to the scene. 
Now it's your turn to join the Sisterhood in our Wicked challenge!
For more ideas, do check out what my teammates, and our
reigning Queen, Fran, have created for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Stamping Chef - Broomstick Bella digital stamp
DP: Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale
CS: Spectrum Noir; Cardstock Warehouse; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Computer & printer; Recollections - bat stickers
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

3 comments:

  1. Your colouring talents are front and center in the image, Gorgeous!! Super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Barb - your colouring is AMAZING
    And that witch - hubba hubba!
    And I like the wee bats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just agree with Barb and Donna... Awesome sauce, sistah! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.