Saturday, November 13, 2021

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #198 - N is for Naughty

 

Hello and happy Saturday, snarky peeps!
It's time for the new challenge starting at the
This is one of our all time favorite challenges:
N is for Naughty!
I actually went rather PG on my card. Unbelievable, I know!


...and the inside:


It is one of the hardest questions to answer at this time of year. LOL!
I hope that you'll join us in our Naughty challenge at the
For more inspiration, do visit the blogs of my Sisters and our
current reigning Queen, Tristan, to see what naughty projects
they made!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at Atlantic Hearts #446



Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Candy Cane Kisses
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Sunny Studio - All is Bright
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah; Nicole
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MISTI; GC; Sunny Studio - stitched Oval 2 & Scalloped Oval Mat 1 dies: WOS pen
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; thin 3D foam squares










11 comments:

  1. yep a little tame for you....but awesome, fantastic colours and design. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I love all of the bright colors and the beautiful execution. Thanks for playing with us (again) over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is remarkably sweet - are you okay? lol I love the design, the papers, your colouring - and the hint of snark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha - love your card. The colours you chose are absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the image and fun papers! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Heart Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I am with Lindsey - what have you done with our sister??
    Not an F bomb in sight...are you OK???
    I dooooooo love that colour combo!! My new fave for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is rather tame for you but totally cute!!!! I'm sure you have at least one PG friend, right? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that image Chris! Super card!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.