Saturday, August 24, 2019

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #142 - V is for Violent


Hello and welcome snarky peeps!
First of all, gotta give props to our Graphic Arts Guru, 
Sistah Lee for this fabulous graphic! Spot on!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates for the new
V is for VIOLENT!

I went super CAS on my card, but the stamp I've used had the
perfect combination of snark and violence. Here, check it out:


In case you can't read it:



This was originally a one layered card (GAH!), but my ears and eyes
started bleeding from all that white space, so I stamped it again, added
a black matte, and popped it up with some foam squares.
Wow, two nods to two movies on this post (Kill Bill for the graphic,
and The Princess Bride for my card). If you've never seen
either of these movies, what are you waiting for? They are fantastic!!

I hope you get to play along with our Violent challenge at the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Ink Road Stamps - As You Wish
Ink: Memento - Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Bazzill
Accessories: MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Great idea to pop it up, I do love CAS cards but there's CAS and then there's TOO CAS and I think without your flash of inspiration it might have been the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card! That was one of my favorite movies! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment!! not familiar with the quote. Fabulous CAS card,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha
    This is THE BEST
    Fab job sistah!!!
    I can't stop giggling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.