Friday, March 1, 2019

STAMPlorations March Theme & Sketch Challenge!

Hello crafty peeps and welcome back!
It's a new month, so it's time for a new

Here are this month's theme & sketch:






As always, you can work with just the theme, just the sketch, or use both!
I've used both for my card:


I've used two of the coffee cups from the Happy Zen Coffee Cups set, colored with
Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut. On the main panel I lightly sponged
some pink ink over the Emanations ARTplorations stencil then stamped
one of the sentiments from the Literary Caffeine-ations set. The panel
was adhered onto my red card base with foam squares, as were the coffee cups.

This is such a fun sketch and great theme, so I hope that you find some
time this month to play along and link up at the
And what a coincidence, Shery is having a sale right now for 
coffee themed items in the store!

Coffee Blowout Sale 

But don't worry if caffeine related items aren't your thing, 
if you still wish to shop, you can use my discount code:

STAMPGIRLCHRIS

 for an extra 20% off! Happy shopping, and I look forward to
seeing what you create for the challenge!
Thanks for visiting!





Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations - Happy Zen Coffee Cups, Literary Caffeine-ations
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, Angel Pink
CS: Crafter's Companion; TE; Neenah
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; ARTplorations - Emanations stencil; MISTI; blending tool
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, Thin 3D foam squares

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love those fabulously funky cups! Must try and play along again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fill my cup with Mocha Mocha - YUM - fab work - nice cups there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colouring Chris, I'd love a (real) cup a like that...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.