Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sistrhud of Snarkee Stampurz #10 - A post by Colby

Hi evreebodee! This is Colby! I'm Mommy's fur babee! I know cuz that's what she tellz me! I sneekd into hur kraft ruum in the nite and made a kard fur mii Daddy! I was so excited that I steppd in glue and nokkd ovur all hur glittr bottles and walkd all ovur sum bloo papur. I evn put hartz on it!


I mayd the inside 2!


I mayd a note 2 Daddy on the front. I droold on it sum. Sorry. Spit happenz.


Mommy sayz she had to maak a kard with glittr (even thow she duzint liik the stuff) so I did it fur hur! Won't she bee surprizd! She sayd it waz fur the Sistrhud of Snarkee Stampurz, for the Gee iz fur Glittr challng.





I'm shur she hopes u get to play along, and to see whut hur Sistrz mayd 2! I gotta go bee4 she wayks up! I can't wayt to show this 2 mii Daddy!

Colby

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Paws for a Cause, Mini Monogram, Graffiti, Slang Gang; Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal; VersaMark
CS: The Paper Co. (teal); Darice (white)
Accessories: EK Success - notebook punch; Fiskars - corner rounder; Stampendous - Halo Gold, Halo Silver, Multi Crystal Glitter; Aleene's Tacky Glue; Ranger- Glossy Accents; hairspray


9 comments:

  1. Just adorable, love it. fabulous job Colby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee awesome job Colby!! I am sure yer Daddy is going to love this card! Glittery paws, hearts and wee bit o' drool....just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colby is so sweet to make a glittery father's day card that is even embellished with glue. Your dog is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colby, I think you just broke the interwebs -- best post ever! And a finely crafted card to boot. And how come your mom has all this glitter if she doesn't like it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spit just happened...luckily only water, I wouldn't want to lose any wine! Your post is hysterical! Colby has done a spectacular job on the card! I see my cat wasn't the only one who stepped in glitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Darling Chris--Oh, I mean Colby!! What a nice card you made especially for your Dad!! Treats for you!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, well done, Colby! I'm sure Daddy loved his card! And I'm sure you still have glitter buried deep into your fur so you'll be sparkly for months!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. SPIT HAPPENS!
    This card makes me ridiculously happy, and this POST made me smile all over my face. You & Colby make such a team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.