Saturday, July 28, 2012

DCWV July Stack-a-holic card challenge

Hi there. I made a card for the card challenge of DCWV's July Stack-a-holic challenge. I started out as a scrapbooker. But ever since I made my first card, I've been obsessed with card making! So if I only do one layout a month, it's usually for the stack-a-holic challenge. I am so glad they started the card portion though!


Here is the inside:


...and the sketch:


All card stock and DP is from DCWV. I used the Linen Closet stack. The stamps are from Inkadinkado (Birthday Wishes) and Hero Arts (sending you...) and stamped in Rich Cocoa by Tsukineko. The cord is from Darice; the button from my stash and the punch from Fiskars. I used my Grand Calibur and some Nest-abilities dies for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to play along with this challenge, you have until tomorrow to submit your entry. (Yeah, I know, I'm waiting until the last moment...as usual!) Have a great day!

Chris ☺

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.