Monday, February 6, 2012

SSSC151 Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 151

Good Morning! This is my third post today! Holy Crow! I was busy making cards this weekend for some challenges. This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #151. You can find all the details here. Here is the sketch used:


And here is the card I came up with:




I LOVED making this card! The patterned paper and wild card are from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker collection. One of my all time favorite collections ever! I just typed the sentiments off of my computer and used a Nestabilities scallop die on the front. On the inside I used my Slice to cut out the scallop.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

Chris ☺

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.